A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hongying Xi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hongying Xi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xi graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Xi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hongying Xi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hongying Xi practice?
- Dr. Hongying Xi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hongying Xi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists.