Dr. Hossein Sadeghi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Sadeghi?

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

After years of searching finally found a doctor that was able to help me. Dr. Sadeghi I will always be grateful.

Dr. Sadeghi is exceptional

Posted on February 28th, 2014

It was very difficult to find a doctor who is knowledgeable in male infertility. I consider myself very lucky to have found Dr. Sadeghi. I had some very complex issues and was diagnosed with azospermia. Dr. Sadeghi was nothing short of a miracle worker. After seeing Dr. Sadeghi for nearly two years I have had tremendous success beyond what I ever thought was possible. At every visit Dr. Sadeghi spent time patiently going over the details of my treatment and worked with sincere interest and profound expertise. He is on top of current research and at the forefront of his field. If you have a serious or complex issue, consider yourself lucky to have found one of the world's best. It is also worth noting thatDr. Sadeghi's office staff is also top notch. Mary was extremely helpful in dealing with my insurance company, scheduling is easy, and I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for an appointment.

Dominic I.

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Sadeghi-Nejad was very professional. He accurately diagnosed my problem, and corrected it surgically. The healing time was exactly as he predicted it would be. I would recommend him to anyone

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

Posted on February 7th, 2014

DOCTOR SADEGHI TAKES HIS TIME EXPLAINING IN DETAIL YOUR PROBLEM. EXTRA CONCERN TO THE FAMILY MEMBERS. HE EXCEEDS HIS GIFT AS A DOCTOR. HE MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AS YOUR DOCTOR OF UROLOGY. THANKS DOC.

Excellent!

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Dr. S. is amazing. Takes the time to meet and discuss issues and options in detail. He is nationally and internationally recognized as an expert in his field. Highly recommended. Exceptionally helpful and responsive office staff as well.

Hossein Sadeghi

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Sadeghi is one of the top doctors in his field and it shows when ever I have a visit with him. He is on the cutting edge of handling issues related to my personal medical issue and is very articulate when addressing treatment and the various options available to me. In addition he is also very courteous and personable, traits which top doctors usually do not possess. I would recommend Dr. Sadeghi.

Exceptional doctor- great person

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I've worked in the healthcare industry (doctors, and hospitals) for 35 years and have only come across a handful of doctors that combine the skill, knowledge and true concern for their patients as Dr. Sadeghi. His quick response to my personal emergency was far beyond what I have come to expect from most doctors. He is truly and exceptionally qualified and doctor- a healer who treats his patients with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Sadeghi to family and friends. I have access to the top doctors in New York City Medical Centers- however, I still chose him when I needed care. His office staff is also helpful, caring and goes the extra mile to help insure things go well. Thank you!!! Dr. Sadeghi.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr. Sadeghi took his time and explain everything thoroughly. His secretary (Mary) is pleasant and very helpful.

Posted on August 24th, 2017