A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houman Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houman Kashani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashani
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kashani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houman Kashani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kashani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houman M Kashani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Houman M. Kashani practice?
- Dr. Houman Kashani has 1 office location.
Dr. Houman Kashani practices Family Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.