A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Houman Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Houman Kashani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashani
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kashani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Houman Kashani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kashani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Houman M Kashani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Houman M. Kashani practice?
- Dr. Houman Kashani has 1 office location.
Dr. Houman Kashani practices Family Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.