Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 24th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Luks. He diagnosed problems in my back and knee which others doctors just couldn't diagnose.

Jan 19th, 2011

Dr Luks operated on my left knee. The very next day my knee was back to normal, as if it was never injured. I am elated and have made a date to go skiing.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY show details HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
by Anne D. Gooding, PhD, LCSW on Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Howard J. Luks is as professional and competent as you would want in an orthopedic surgeon.He easily engages his patients. Helistens to the patient. Most importantly, He presents pro & cons of various options. He solicits the patients concerns and gives realistic feedback. Bottom Line: I would readily recommend him to anyone!!!

by atarisgem618 on Sep 29th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.Luks for 7 years now. He performed my first knee surgery when I was 16 and 7 years later it is better than ever! He also performed two other surgeries since.. and was the only one able to figure out my nerve had died and needed it "lifted". Besides for being a fabulous surgeon he is a kind, caring doctor who will do anything he can to keep you comfortable and pain free!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 10th, 2009

I've had four knee surgeries. The two performed by Luks healed quickly and well. I wish I'd found him years ago. He's a mensch, too. Very kind. Will have him do the inevitable replacements when the time comes.

Exceptional Doc. show details Exceptional Doc.
by Junior on Dec 9th, 2008

Dr. Luks is the best Orthopaedic Surgeon I ever been to. I have been seeing him for 7 years I will continue to as long as needed and I am quite happy with all my visits. I would recommend him to anyone.

True Medicine show details True Medicine
by L.D. on Jul 29th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Luks for over 8 years for a variety of sports injuries. I travel over 150 miles one way to see Dr. Luks after having less than successful interactions with doctors in my area. Although I now live in a larger city with a plethora of competent doctors at my finger tips, I would trust no one else with my complex orthopedic issues. Dr. Luks always exceeds my expectations by answering any questions I have, often within the same day. He also makes me feel as though what I am experiencing orthopedically is worth his attention, no matter how "big" or "small" it may be in the scheme of what he addresses for a living. Webster's defines medicine in two parts - a: a substance or preparation used in treating disease b: something that affects well-being. I feel Dr. Luks' practices true medicine, as in he treats the "disease" with a completeness that affects my well-being and for that I am eternally grateful.