A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Marans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Marans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Marans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Marans graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Marans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Marans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Marans practice?
- Dr. Howard Marans has 9 office locations.
Dr. Howard Marans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.