A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Marans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Marans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Marans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Marans graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Marans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Marans practice?
Dr. Howard Marans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.