Dr. Howard Martin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Howard Martin?

second opinion

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I had a surgery with this doctor years ago, it was a mistake. He did not suture the wound and I had massive brown drainage for a couple of weeks. At the hospital I informed him I did not want anyone practicing on me for intubation, I got my medical records later and the anesthesia report clearly indicated a student had intubated me. I'd recommend getting a second opinion before allowing him to touch you.

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Brusk, botched surgery, rude staff, unresponsive to letters detailing complications, disorganized staff re insurance. Ego is good though, thinks quite well of himself. Be prepared to be a number, not a person.

Be cautious with Dr. Howard D. Martin

Posted on March 15th, 2011

He operated on me twice and both times the surgery failed, leaving me unable to standup and walk. While knowing this situation, he never contacted me. When he ran into me in the hospital for my 3rd surgery by other surgeon, he didn't even acknowledge me.

Posted on February 20th, 2009

Dr Martin performed a total hip replacement for me 4 years ago. He quickly and correctly diagnosed the problem that had eluded previous doctors, offered treatment alternatives, and explained the implications of each choice in a manner that was easy to grasp.His follow up care after surgery was attentive and helped me recover to a fully active life after years of disabling pain,

Posted on February 23rd, 2016