A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian HospWeil Cornell Medical Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lazar Rosner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Rosner practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.