A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia Unv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lazar Rosner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rosner practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.