A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Robinson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Robinson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Howard Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Robinson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Harvey, IL.
See Harvey Physiatrists and Harvey Pain Management Doctors.