Dr. Howard Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2015
I had an excellent visit. He told me all the things I didn't want to hear but needed to hear. I need to lose weight to help alone in my back pain issue. His bedside manners were awesome. Highly recommend.

January 8th, 2014
sandy d
Have been seeing Doc for 6 years and he is the BEST. If he ever moves his practice I would follow him

October 16th, 2012
best doctor i have ever had...been keeping my pain at bay for 10 years...

July 20th, 2012
Rude and condescending
I was sent to Dr. Robinson for pain management following a herniated disk. His manner was rude and condescending. In every conversation he called me, "Hun" and told me that I needed to get off my pain meds without telling me how to do so. I had terrible withdrawal, and will never go back to him again.

November 22nd, 2011
The Best Dr.
I have been going to Dr. Robinson for a few years now. He and his staff are the best group of professional people I have ever gone too. They are always very kind to me. I live in Peotone, Il. so it is out of the way, but I wouldn't change Dr. to be closer to home for anything. i feel very comfortable and always at ease with Dr. Robinson and his staff.

February 11th, 2011
Barbara Knott
My first encounter with Dr. Robinson was great, he made me feel at ease and explained to me what was going on with me without all of the bells and whistles. I truly appreciate being able to have Dr. Robinson as my pain management Dr. He is the BEST..and I would recommend him to family and friends.

October 19th, 2010
Office staff rude-unprofessional. Doctor is excellent but in process of seeking another Doctor because of office staff.Uncaring staff. Do not give message to Doctor. They do not bill insurace co. correctly nor do they fax prescriptions in a timely fashion. This is a PAIN Doctor and patients need their Rx filled.

January 21st, 2010
We cannot say enough about the care and concern Dr. Robinson provides. He actually cares about his patients and goes that extra mile to make sure that he provides the most appropriate and the best of care! He has made our lives livable again and we cannot begin to thank him enough. AND, as for the office staff... they are extremely professional, warm and caring. They actually go that extra mile to make sure you can get in to the appointment schedule as soon as they can! They are a great group and work with you to make life as good as it can be!