Dr. Howard Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Robinson?

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I had an excellent visit. He told me all the things I didn't want to hear but needed to hear. I need to lose weight to help alone in my back pain issue. His bedside manners were awesome. Highly recommend .

sandy d

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Have been seeing Doc for 6 years and he is the BEST. If he ever moves his practice I would follow him

Posted on October 16th, 2012

best doctor i have ever had...been keeping my pain at bay for 10 years...

Rude and condescending

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Robinson for pain management following a herniated disk. His manner was rude and condescending. In every conversation he called me, "Hun" and told me that I needed to get off my pain meds without telling me how to do so. I had terrible withdrawal, and will never go back to him again.

The Best Dr.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Robinson for a few years now. He and his staff are the best group of professional people I have ever gone too. They are always very kind to me. I live in Peotone, Il. so it is out of the way, but I wouldn't change Dr. to be closer to home for anything. i feel very comfortable and always at ease with Dr. Robinson and his staff.

Barbara Knott

Posted on February 12th, 2011

My first encounter with Dr. Robinson was great, he made me feel at ease and explained to me what was going on with me without all of the bells and whistles. I truly appreciate being able to have Dr. Robinson as my pain management Dr. He is the BEST..and I would recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Office staff rude-unprofessional. Doctor is excellent but in process of seeking another Doctor because of office staff.Uncaring staff. Do not give message to Doctor. They do not bill insurace co. correctly nor do they fax prescriptions in a timely fashion. This is a PAIN Doctor and patients need their Rx filled.

Posted on January 21st, 2010

We cannot say enough about the care and concern Dr. Robinson provides. He actually cares about his patients and goes that extra mile to make sure that he provides the most appropriate and the best of care! He has made our lives livable again and we cannot begin to thank him enough. AND, as for the office staff... they are extremely professional, warm and caring. They actually go that extra mile to make sure you can get in to the appointment schedule as soon as they can! They are a great group and work with you to make life as good as it can be!

Posted on October 13th, 2017