A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Hecht, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hecht has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hubert Hecht practice?
Dr. Hubert Hecht practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.