A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Hecht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hecht has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Hecht MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hubert Hecht practice?
- Dr. Hubert Hecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Hecht practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.