A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Hugh McClung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh McClung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh McClung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McClung graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McClung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh L. McClung practice?
Dr. Hugh McClung practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.