A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Unger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Unger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Unger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Sheldon Unger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh S. Unger practice?
- Dr. Hugh Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Unger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.