A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Unger is Excellent. Dr. Unger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Unger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh S. Unger practice?
Dr. Hugh Unger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hugo Unger, Dr. Eugene Unger, Dr. Gene Unger, Dr. Tyrone Unger