Dr. Hunaid Dollar MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Magnolia, TX

3.3

April 30th, 2016
No show for the Saturday appointments
At the Magnolia office no one showed up for the Saturday appointments from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm office time twice in one year. Don't make Saturday appointments at Dr. Dollar's office.

February 29th, 2016
Dr Dollar and staff have always been very helpful and courteous and professional. Appointment availability has been same day almost every time we have called. Very little wait time to see dr or PA.

November 4th, 2015
This doctor is rude and incorrigible. He disappears on patients and does not take the time to speak one on one with patient to gain information needed to treat. Do NOT see this doctor if you're looking for adequate healthcare or treatment.

March 17th, 2015
no referrals for him
Dr. Hunaid Dollar does not listen! He thought I made up my illness. Left, cried.

January 10th, 2014
Prompt and professional response
I was very impressed with Dr. Dollar who took time to review all my medications carefully. There were medications that did not work the best and caused some bad effects. He adjusted my medications and I now feel much better. I am grateful that someone took this time with me. He is a doctor I can trust.

July 30th, 2013
Worst patient bed manners. Refuses to discuss possible alternatives to his dire diagnosis

March 5th, 2013
Positive experience
Doctor is knowledgeable and staff is courteous. My mom loved him. Her insurance chose him as her PCP and we are glad of it.

February 8th, 2013
Great Doctor, Very knowledgeable. Helped me through a painful hernia.
I have been seeing Dr. Dollar for numerous amounts of years now as my PCP and I recommend him to any family. I think what needs to be realized is that sure, he is a foreign doctor, but that's what's so great about him. He has insight and personal experiences that make him versatile and more able to connect with various amounts of people. His diagnosis for me has always been accurate and he is always attentive when listening to me. I had a hernia a few years ago and Dr. Dollar took great care of me. He was prompt on my follow ups and although sometimes he is quiet, he is really attentive. In my experiences with this doctor, I have noticed that not only is Dr. Dollar knowledgeable about his practice, but he has a true passion for medicine and that is why I recommend this doctor to any family. I, like any other patient, do get frustrated at times, however, I have to trust him and I can see during my visits that he knows what he is doing and that’s why I feel safe with him as my PCP.

January 17th, 2013
courteous and knowledgeable.
He seemed very knowledgeable and helpful to me. Has a beautiful building. He explained my diagnosis well and referred me to someone who could actually help me out instead of ordering unnecessary tests. I appreciate that in a physician.

August 20th, 2011
Very Knowledgeable
Dr. Dollar listens to you. Most of the time my problem is taken care of on the first visit. I do not have to keep going back, get unnecessary test, nor see other doctors.Dr. Dollar is an interist and more knowledgeable than other doctors I have seen.I have been a patient of Dr. Dollar's for years.

August 18th, 2011
Watch Our for the Supporting Cast
He is rather quiet, but seems to be knowledgeable. His PA was useless and needs to find another line of work. The staff could not keep up with the insurance requirements and we had to take care of that ourselves including getting approval for medication. The staff said it was disapproved. When we called the insurance, they worked with us and approved it. All it tooks was a phone call. Same with referrals, we have to find specialists ourselves and then they'll write a referral.As for Dr. Dollar, he can be easily misunderstood both accent-wise and with his demeanor. When his PA found a boil, she said I'd have to go to the ER to get it lanced. When Dr. Dollar saw it, he lanced it himself and found that it was a infected cyst, not a boil.

January 13th, 2011
Good staff and caring doctor. I appreciated the fact that he listened to my concerns without making me feel as if I dont know anything. And liked the way he explained the medicine effects. Wait area was a little small but the staff and Dr. Dollar are worth the little inconvenience. Thanks