A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Ismailer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismailer graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ismailer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ismailer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ida Ismailer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ida M. Ismailer practice?
Dr. Ida Ismailer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Radiologists.