A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Ismailer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Ismailer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismailer graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Ismailer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida M Ismailer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ida M. Ismailer practice?
- Dr. Ida Ismailer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ida Ismailer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Woodbury Radiologists.