Dr. Ignacio Cabezudo MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 9 reviews

December 10th, 2013
Self
Dr. C is the best doctor ever:) I have been seeing him for over 10yrs+ & have great respect for him & his work. I am trying to locate him now that he has moved out of state(AZ). If any one knows how to contact him please have him call me.

March 19th, 2013
A doctor who listens and doesn't hurry you up when you're concerned about your health. He is worth the wait.

November 28th, 2012
Excellent doctor. I HATE doctors and I would almost rather die than to have to see a doctor. Dr. Cabezudo has changed that and now I feel I have a safe place to go and be heard. He's doing what he does, for the love of it and that is obvious. A far cry from the doctor's offices that just want to collect the money and call it a day. No waiting in the waiting room and no waiting in the patient room. Please Dr. Cabezudo, don't go anywhere!

November 9th, 2011
Happy patient
This is the most personable physician that I have ever seen. He also was one of the only doctors that did not try to rush me out of the examination office. I highly recommend him.

August 22nd, 2011
I was a new patient..waiting over 2 hours and decided to leave. ridiculous
I arrived at 2:50pm my appointment was at 3;15. After listening to everyone in the waiting room say this was typical I left at 5:30pm. Never saw the doctor..had to go to Nextcare.

May 17th, 2011
General Practice
Extremely well rounded, rational, explains all areas of diagnosis and well schooled in Europe, NIH and research and advises proactively to enrich health. One of my best physicians during my 62 years!

May 9th, 2011
His waiting time is a testament to how good a doctor he is. One of the best things about Dr. Cabezudo is that he doesn't rely on medications, he is very wary of them -this is extremely important, because it means he won't treat you like a guinea pig. He LISTENS which is a rare find these days. He also brings true knowledge and demonstrates it by providing any and all information you need. I hate it when doctors don't explain, but this doctor does so at the drop of a hat -no need to plead for information.

September 28th, 2009
Fantastic physican, lousy businessman.
Dr Cabezudo is a wonderful, caring and patient physican who seems to practice medicine for the sheer love of being with his patients. He is never too busy to spend time with patients, explaining in as much detail as the patients wants, exactly what the problems are and his proposed course of treatment. If you want detail down to the chemical and cellular causes and results of your complaint, you have them. If he feels you need a kick in the pants, he will provide. He is supportive, and at the same time can tell you that what you are doing is stupid and wrong. I need that.He spends an inordinate amount of time with patients. I don't know how he can operate his business this way in today's health care enviornment, but thank goodness he does.Because he spends so much time with patients, the waits can be a bit long. The best way to get around this is to schedule appointments first thing in the morning. Bless you, Dr. C.

June 5th, 2008
A Doctor Who Believes his Patient
I am a high level quadriplegic who has been a patient of Dr. Cabezudo's for over a year. He is funny, yet thorough and direct. He listens to me and encourages my participation in my health care decisions, which points to his own understanding of independent living.