A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Carrillo-Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Carrillo-Nunez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Carrillo-Nunez, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo-Nunez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Carrillo-Nunez has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Marcos Carrillo-Nunez MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio M. Carrillo-Nunez practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Carrillo-Nunez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Carrillo-Nunez practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.