A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihor Sawczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihor Sawczuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihor Sawczuk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawczuk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sawczuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawczuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ihor S. Sawczuk practice?
Dr. Ihor Sawczuk practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.