inactive

Ike A Boka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2014
His patients are very fortunate
Dr. Boka is the best pain specialist I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to diagnose the problems correctly, wanting to find the exact area needing treatment. Generous with his time. When he left McAlester, Oklahoma I was bereft, especially since his wife, Dr. Suzanna Boka was my personal physician whom I depended for and trusted also. Finding a doctor is tough and finding an excellent one is even tougher, especially when you have severe pain issues. I found two! We are now in the D.C. area but still too far away. I send my deepest regards to the Drs. Boka.

January 31st, 2013
Dr Ike is great and Lauren and Katie are awesome, very helpful caring young ladies! However beware that Dr ikes wife pushes IV meds in assisting him with his procedures and she is rude very abrasive person. He would be better off hiring a more suitable person for this position rather than using his wife!

September 6th, 2012
Great Doctor and Staff!!!!!
The doctor is great. The staff are f=great as well, very friendly, helpful and caring grils!!!!I would highly recommend this office to fellow pain suffers they care!

October 11th, 2010
Very caring, and Knowledgeable
Dr. Boka is by far the best Doctor I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable takes the time to explain things. He is through and caring, he is easy to talk to. Here is a Great doctor if you can get past his office staff, they are snobby,unfriendly,difficult to deal with.

March 20th, 2010
Perhaps I'm dating myself but "I like Ike" I have found him honest and straight forward and always concerned with your quality of life.