A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilena Blicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilena Blicker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilena Blicker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blicker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blicker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilena Joyce Blicker MD is a female Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ilena J. Blicker practice?
- Dr. Ilena Blicker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilena Blicker practices Neurology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists.