Dr. Imran Asghar Barlas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgical Critical Care.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Barlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Barlas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Barlas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlas graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barlas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barlas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Barlas practice?
Dr. Imran Barlas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgical Critical Care near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners, Manhasset Anesthesiologists, Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Manhasset Surgeons.