A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Barlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Barlas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Barlas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlas graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Barlas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Barlas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran Barlas practice?
- Dr. Imran Barlas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imran Barlas practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners.