Dr. Inai Meggin Mkandawire DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inai Mkandawire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inai Mkandawire, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mkandawire graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mkandawire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mkandawire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inai M. Mkandawire practice?
Dr. Inai Mkandawire practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Philadelphia, PA.
See Owings Mills Physiatrists and Owings Mills Internists.