Learn more about Dr. Inai Mkandawire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inai Mkandawire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mkandawire
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mkandawire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inai Mkandawire, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mkandawire graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mkandawire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inai Meggin Mkandawire DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Inai M. Mkandawire practice?
- Dr. Inai Mkandawire has 1 office location.
Dr. Inai Mkandawire practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Physiatrists.