A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inai Mkandawire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inai Mkandawire, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mkandawire graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mkandawire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inai M Mkandawire DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Inai M. Mkandawire practice?
- Dr. Inai Mkandawire has 4 office locations.
Dr. Inai Mkandawire practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Owings Mills, MD.
See Towson Physiatrists.