Awful show details Awful
by Mrs Nakamura on Jul 15th, 2015

Bedside manner was just awful. My heart is out for any patient that would ever have to deal with her. Didn't even felt like I was talking to a doctor... After traveling over half a day to see this Dr what is a joke it felt like it was coffee time with bunch Dr. And she was the big dog that was far from clueless...Maybe this Dr Subramanian did her research and homework before talking or taking a patient it would save all of us patient s time and money... Further more she would Be one of the worst Dr over 40 dealing with. On top rude. Good luck if you end up with this Dr..

by Liane on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Subramanian is amazing. I learned I had Parkinson's from a neurologist that treated all neurological disorders. Once I met Dr. Subramanian, I knew I was receiving support and guidance from an expert in Parkinson's. Following her directions, my life is 100% better now. She really knows the disease and how to treat it. Her knowledge is amazing, her response to any of my questions has been handled quickly and professionally, and her positive attitude for the future is contagious. I feel incredibly lucky to have Dr. Subramanian.

Early Onset Parkinsons show details Early Onset Parkinsons
Feb 12th, 2013

I saw this obnoxious woman 2 times before I left the clinic all together. She was hostile and impatient- not a good mix for treating parkinsons or for being a doctor in any circumstances. I feel she needs a new profession. Save yourself the time and aggravation of dealing with her rude manner and close mindedness.

Sep 29th, 2010

My doctor tries to speak to me in Spanish and I appreciate this very much. She is very nice.

by Jose L at Insider Pages on Sep 29th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Even though she is not fluent in spanish, the doctor always tries to speak to me in spanish and takes the time to try to help me.

by Tom B at Insider Pages on Sep 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. S is a very nice doctor who has been extremely sensitive to my concerns and needs. She really listens to me.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Tyra S at Insider Pages on Sep 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My geriatrics doctor referred me to UCLA and they were right on the money for treating my tremor. I am a lot better now

Parkinson`s Docs show details Parkinson`s Docs
by Doug W at Insider Pages on Sep 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

She was rude and not very good! I found another movement disorders specialist at Cedars who is nice and understands the illness well.

by Tom on Aug 31st, 2010

An insightful and thorough evaluation was delivered by this doctor.

by S P at Insider Pages on Aug 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Subramanian is very involved in the PD community and is very sympathetic to this disease. She is a very caring physician and explains th...

Neuro Doc show details Neuro Doc
by Ben F at Insider Pages on Aug 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I found her getting hostile if I asked a question. She often raised her voice and generally was not very knowing in her area of expertise. S...

Psn show details Psn
by Ps N at Insider Pages on Aug 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This doctor is excellent and very understanding. She knows a lot about her field and the office staff is helpful. Parking is confusing at th...

Jul 20th, 2010

The staff are very nice.

by SP on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Subramanian is excellent with geriatrics patients and is very energetic and bright.

Jul 14th, 2010

an excellent physician with great bedside manner and knowledge base