Awful show details Awful
by Mrs Nakamura on Jul 15th, 2015

Bedside manner was just awful. My heart is out for any patient that would ever have to deal with her. Didn't even felt like I was talking to a doctor... After traveling over half a day to see this Dr what is a joke it felt like it was coffee time with bunch Dr. And she was the big dog that was far from clueless...Maybe this Dr Subramanian did her research and homework before talking or taking a patient it would save all of us patient s time and money... Further more she would Be one of the worst Dr over 40 dealing with. On top rude. Good luck if you end up with this Dr..

by Liane on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Subramanian is amazing. I learned I had Parkinson's from a neurologist that treated all neurological disorders. Once I met Dr. Subramanian, I knew I was receiving support and guidance from an expert in Parkinson's. Following her directions, my life is 100% better now. She really knows the disease and how to treat it. Her knowledge is amazing, her response to any of my questions has been handled quickly and professionally, and her positive attitude for the future is contagious. I feel incredibly lucky to have Dr. Subramanian.

Early Onset Parkinsons show details Early Onset Parkinsons
Feb 12th, 2013

I saw this obnoxious woman 2 times before I left the clinic all together. She was hostile and impatient- not a good mix for treating parkinsons or for being a doctor in any circumstances. I feel she needs a new profession. Save yourself the time and aggravation of dealing with her rude manner and close mindedness.

Sep 29th, 2010

My doctor tries to speak to me in Spanish and I appreciate this very much. She is very nice.

by Tom on Aug 31st, 2010

An insightful and thorough evaluation was delivered by this doctor.

Jul 20th, 2010

The staff are very nice.

by SP on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Subramanian is excellent with geriatrics patients and is very energetic and bright.

Jul 14th, 2010

an excellent physician with great bedside manner and knowledge base