Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2016

I was misdiagnosed as having Alcoholic Peripheral Neurapthy. I have never been an alcolohic!! I used to have a few glasses of wine, and by few I mean 1 or 2 glasses every so often at least 10 years ago and not had a drink since!! where she got this from I have no idea but it is so off base!! will not be going back!!

January 7th, 2016

Great Doctor BAD Nurses

Liked the doctor. But her staff is much to be desired. I got a order for a C Pap mic. On the 7th of Dec. I was told to call if I did not hear anything by the following week. I called every week up tell the new year. Then I get the call from the medical store saying I can come get the C Pap. But because the doctors office drug there feet I will know have to be out of pocket for the C Pap. Don't get me wrong I know I have a insurance deductible. But I ask the doctors office to get the order in before the end of the year. That way it would be paid for. Did not realize that it would take them 4 weeks to do there job. Now I will have to be out off pocket because people can't do there job. For some people that are fighting cancer and other medical illness. We can't just pull money out of the air. If we ask you to get the ball rolling on most of the time there is a reason. I'm just asking people do your job. It shouldn't take 5 weeks to get the doctors order done, and call a patient back. Don't make it to were we don't want to come back to a great doctor because the people that work for her is not doing there job.

April 1st, 2015

Find another doctor

Could not have been worse from doctor to office staff. Zero stars if I could.

May 24th, 2017