Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Nov 3rd, 2014

Dr. Kholmorgen is really gentle and takes time to listen to you. She was recommneded to me by my best friend for the birth of my daughter. And I don't regret it. And I worry a lot and she managed to address all of my issues within our visits. The only down side is the wait time, and that the beach office does not have a sonogram.

|  Never Again  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

Never again will i go back to her I would not recommend Dr.Kohlmorgen to family & friends either, the wait was horrible I waited 2 hours to be seen longest I've waited was 3 just ridiculous! & to top it off she would only last in the room no more than 10 minutes i felt as if she didn't care or was interested about my pregnancy. Great staff but her on the other hand different story, bad overall experience.

Jan 25th, 2014

I will definitely not be returning to Dr. Kohlmorgen again. The wait times in her office are ridiculous. It's always over an hour. She's not very available either, so if you have a difficult schedule to work around, her hours make it much more difficult. The nurse actually asked me if I could just "leave school" to make time for an appointment. I have been trying to get the nexplanon birth control put in for over six months now and am just done with this. They didn't even have the thing ordered until two and a half months later and then want to blame everything on me for it not being done by now. Please spare yourself the trouble and don't even bother going here.

|  Wait time  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

Im not entirely why both offices are so slow in getting to patients. On average i have to wait a minimum of an hour to be scene. I get my birth control shots and typically have to plan 2 hours. That is outright ridicules, many times i contemplate giving myself the shot! Anyways the staff is friends but Dr. Kohlmorgen often comes off as a cold hearted be-otch

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Kholmorgen delivered both my children via csection. I never felt rushed, she alway took her time with me and explained everything. She also is very experienced and was very quick to pick up on importance problems that was going on with me and my unborn children.

|  Not what i expected.  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

I went to this doctor because a friend referred me and she said she was good. Her nurses are very nice but as soon as the doctor came in it she was very cold and didn't show any interest on my pregnancy. I didn't feel comfortable with her it was very awkard being in a room with her. I will not be returning to her care as i want my pregnancy and my appointments to be smooth and for me to be able to feel comfortable with my doctor and be able to ask her anything without feeling like im bothering her or annoying her.

|  Long waits, but good care  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Kohlmorgen and her nurses were very knowledgeable and explained things very well. They seemed to have genuine concern for the well-being of me and my baby. Another reviewer said she was very business-like. I do agree, but I liked that about her. She was very direct and concise and always answered my questions quickly and with confidence. I was very confident in her skills as a doctor and that she was properly assessing my situation as it arose. Additionally, I did not have insurance when I first saw Dr. Kohlmorgen and they were very understanding about costs and worked with me to get a $2500 bill down to something much more manageable. My only complaint about being one of Dr. Kohlmorgen's patients is the wait time. During my pregnancy I had multiple appointments where I didn't see her until over an hour after my scheduled time.

Jan 26th, 2013

she never even looks at u when you are at the appt

|  Patient overload is effecting quality of service and care.  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kohlmorgen for three years now. Her practing style and attentiveness of the nurses and staff are great. I was nervous my first visit, and when she asked if I had any questions, and I responded, "No", she encouraged me to be forthcoming with my concerns, so that she could help. I was attended by the same nurse through out my pregnancy, and my unfortunate miscarriage, and even during my schedule surgery. Follow up was great. If not by phone, there were letters received letting me know they were trying to get in touch. The down side is the long wait time at the office. I think the doctor has an over load of patients, and to me that can create a serious problem.

Feb 13th, 2012

Not very friendly. Acted business like and very brief. Pretended to listen to my concerns. Will not be going back.

|  Will not be going back for my second.  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

At first, I liked Dr. Kohlmorgen. She seemed nice and caring. As time went on, she seemed less so. I think of myself as an easy patient, not demanding, but I did mention to her, nervously, that I didn't think it was fair to have to wait for two hours to be seen and that it would be nice if the staff could at least let the patients know that there would be a wait and approximately how long it would be. Doesn't that seem fair? She told me they would consider it. Translation: We aren't going to consider that. As I neared my delivery date, I was less satisfied with the treatment but thought it was too late to change doctors. Some of her reactions to my questions (as a first time mother) seemed annoyed and condescending. Also, early on, I informed the doctor that I had a spinal fusion and I wanted to know if that would prevent me from having an epidural if needed. She told me that I would have to go the hospital and talk to the anesthesiologist myself to find out. Huh? Now, I'm expecting my second, and I WILL NOT GO BACK TO DR. KOHLMORGEN.

|  I will not be returning  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Kohlmorgen's nurses are OK. They are very nice however aren't very professional. The wait time in the office is usually about 1 hour or more and waiting is NEVER fun. Dr. Kohlmorgen didn't make my child birth experience easy nor enjoyable. My family wasn't able to attend the coming of their grandson because she did not want to reschedule my appointment. I personally got the feeling she didn't care much about my delivery or my child but more my money. I will not be returning.

Jul 30th, 2011

I would recommend Dr.Kohlmorgen to all my family and friends. (and I have done so.) Thanks to her I now have a beautiful baby girl! Having 3 miscarriages before I came to her I wasn't sure motherhood was in the cards for me. She figured out the issue and I didn't miscarry the next time I got pregnant. She was so easy to talk to if I had any concerns and I felt she answered them everytime. She also has a wonderful staff. Never rude or snotty nurses. I had a high risk pregnancy with gestational diabetes, hbp, and pre-eclampsia but she always kept my best interest at heart. Had an emergency c-section at 35 weeks and me and my baby were doing great. I will not trust anyone else to deliver my future babies.

|  Saved my daughter's life because she listened to me.  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

When I'd told her my water broke prematurely, they did a ph test which came back negative for amniotic fluid. I told her I was certain it had, and upon hearing me she decided to check me visually. She found me very dilated and could see that indeed my water had broken. She could also see that my baby was a double footling breech, and gave me a C-Section within 30 minutes. As a mother who had 4 children before this baby and also as a birth professional myself, I know she saved my tiny baby's life.

|  Wait time is horrible  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I waited 2 hours before I got seen by Dr. Kohlmorgen and she only saw me for 15 minutes! This was my first time seeing her and she didn't even appologize for the delay. She didn't even introduce herself!! I've never had to wait this long for a doctor's appointment. This is very unprofessional. I'm switching doctors if she can't put her act together.

|  Didn't care for this doctor.  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

I thought the office was unorganized from the start. I was mailed papers to fill out before my first scheduled appointment with Dr. Kohlmorgen. When I arrived, I was told I was sent the wrong papers and had to fill out a new set of papers which didn't matter because I had all the time int he world to fill them out. I waited about an hour and a half to see anybody! I realize that it was my first time seeing the doctor, but I thought this was ridiculous and I actually think they forgot about me. Then when I finally saw her for just a typical woman's exam, she examined me "other places" on my body unexpectedly and without warning!!! DON'T GO TO HER!

|  Wonderful Woman  |  show details
by Marlaena Sanchez on Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Kohlmorgan delivered my last 2 children and is now caring for me on my latest and last, her and her staff are the best I love them all. I always recommend her and her staff to anyone i know pregnant or not.

Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Kholmorgan was a great doctor. She delivered two of my children and i would recommend her. When im ready for another child i would definetly use her as my doctor again.

|  Follows up and Cares  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Kohlmorgen is a very dedicated physician who excels at resolving medical problems and taking care of her patients. She is thoughtful, intelligent,and well-educated, with a down-to-earth manner that makes her easy to talk to about anything.

Mar 5th, 2009

Overall, the staff is nice and they were able to schedule a speedy appointment when other doctors had month's of wait time. Dr. Kohlmorgan is very thorough and really listens. Would recommend and will go back.