A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Reznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reznick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reznick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznick graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Reznick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira L Reznick MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Reznick practice?
- Dr. Ira Reznick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ira Reznick practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.