A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Reznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reznick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reznick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznick graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Reznick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira L Reznick MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Reznick practice?
- Dr. Ira Reznick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ira Reznick practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.