Dr. Ira Vidor MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Colton, CA

4.8

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Vidor is an Excellent Doctor for Eye Surgery-- Great Bedside Manner
Excellent Doctor. I have lived with a small mole on the white part of my eye for the past 15 years. Most people would ask me if I popped a blood vessel. I was genuinely surprised at how many people would ask me about it. Finally, I decided to do something about it, because cosmetically, it was actually on the white part of my eye. It resembled a small red broken vessel and I found out later it was called a Nevis. Dr. Vidor saw me and was truly something to write about. He immediately explained some important things. 1. He knew what it was and handled this surgery before. 2. He would be able to remove the nevis in minutes and there would be no post operative care or pain. Dr. Vidor did not withdraw or change any of his initial promises regarding my eye. In fact it was actually less painful than expected with literally no recovery time at all. I went in a week later and Dr. Vidor removed a stitch from my eyeball. Seriously... as simple as that seemed, something tells me it takes years of practice and education before someone is even allowed to attempt that procedure. All in all, I would recommend Dr. Vidor to anyone looking for that kind of specialty... or other complicated or rare eye surgeries. Dr. Vidor, had no wait, excellent bedside manner, properly billed insurance and was available when needed by telephone. ALthough those things may seem more important to others, honestly he performed the surgery at 101% competence and that matters most.

March 17th, 2012
Dr Vidor is professional and kind. Very knowledgable and skilled in his expertise and it seems to be more than just a job but s true psssion.

April 21st, 2011
Gave me beautiful eyes!
Saw Dr. Vidor a few times for botox and some Restalyn when he said he could fix my eye shape. I was born with ptosis on one of my eyes, which has always bothered me. I was in surgery three weeks later and I am loving the outcome! It has been almost three months since the surgery and couldn't be happier. He was also very nice and spent a lot of time talking with me over all my concerns - I never felt rushed as I do with most doctors. Highly recommend!

August 5th, 2009
Life Saver
Very friendly and knowledgeable.