Family Physicians, General Practitioner

6500 Coyle Ave
Ste 5
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-967-2273
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  DONT GET THIS DOCTOR OFFICE !  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

I WENT TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE FOR A WHILE AND THEY DID NOTHING FOR ME. The lady at the office ROBIN was really bad. I was really sick and asked her to check me out she told me and my hubby that the STATE WAS BROOK AND DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY TO DO TEST. I went to different doctor and found out that if i didnt go to different doctor I could have lost my life.

|  show details
May 25th, 2011

I waited a month for the appt. Have and infected toe, I never saw the Doctor but the nurse practitioner, she asked a series of questions ask me about smoking and using medical cannabis when honest with her telling her I used it to help me sleep.She continued the questioning looked at my toe told me I need a round of antibiotics. The proceeded to tell me that they would not treat me because they do not condone cannabis use. She turned me away with out any treatment for the infection which I told her I have had for a few weeks. I never used cannabis for recreational use. I did go see a doctor and go a medical cannabis card. I am disabled and have several health issues. I have fibromiliga for one of the many illness that plague me. I thought she was very rude and as soon as she found out I use medical cannabis she should have told me right there and at least give me a prescription for the antibiotics she says I need. Now I guess I will wait another 4 weeks to get into see another doctor and let me tell you I will lie this time. Now she has turned me into a liar.

|  Worst practice ever  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Dirty rooms. Discourteous staff. Dr never examines you. Dr Freeman can barely move from age and the other doctor is rude. Stay away. I have also been misdiagnosed by dr Freeman.

|  Too Old to understand  |  show details
by Harold on May 4th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Freeman many times...he is very old and does not understand the way medicine is handled in the 21st century...I am disabled in a wheelchair...and he still treats me like Im just looking for drugs, even though I have a pain management doctor, who is very good...

|  Rating Dr. Freeman  |  show details
by Stephanie on Apr 8th, 2009

Memory is a problem. Doesn't remember things that have been discussed. Not very helpful with the problem he was seeing me for.