A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Vielma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Vielma, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Vielma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vielma graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Vielma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Hernandez Vielma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac H. Vielma practice?
- Dr. Isaac Vielma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Vielma practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reseda, CA and Encino, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians and Van Nuys Hospice & Palliative Specialists.