A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismene Maravegias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismene Maravegias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maravegias graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Maravegias has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Edward John Noble Hospital of Gouverneur
- Massena Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismene Nina Maravegias MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ismene N. Maravegias practice?
- Dr. Ismene Maravegias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ismene Maravegias practices Internal Medicine near Ogdensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massena, NY.
See Ogdensburg Internists.