Obstetricians & Gynecologists
5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Ste 280
Plano, TX 75024
972-867-6400
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Saved My Life While Pregnant  |  show details
by Cynthia B. on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Rovners entire staff is absolutely impressive!! I moved across the country in week 34 of my pregnancy & they took me on as a patient. I was also considered a high risk pregnancy as well, so I thought that should be noted. From Terri, who books the appointments, to Gina & Fran who are his nurses, to Dr. Rovner himself I have never come across such a professional & caring team of people. They have made my husband & I feel important from our first visit. Dr. Rovner oozes with enthusiasm for his profession & there is no denying he loves delivering every new baby! I thank God that we have been so blessed by this team of people & would recommend them to anyone seeking out prenatal care or an obgyn.

|  Wonderful and caring doctor  |  show details
by Ms. N on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Rovner has delivered both of my babies and is an amazing doctor. I have been going to him for over 20 years now and he has always been kind and compassionate. Whenever I have been anxious about my test results, he always says "I will let you know when to worry." His office staff is very supportive and helpful. Most of them use him as their OBGYN as well.

|  Great OB/GYN  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Rovner is the best. My husband and I went to see him when I was just 12 weeks along because another OBGYN told us that the fetus would not survive without tumor removal. We went to Rovner for a2nd opinion and I am glad we did. If we would have done the removal our son would not have made it. Dr Rovner took a look and told us he did not see a need and to bring the baby in and let him see it once he was born. Our son is now 6 months old and he would not be here if it was not for Dr. Rovner. Would recommend him to anyone.

|  Baby Thief?  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

There have been two cases of women claiming to have had one of her twins stolen, several years apart. ??? Coincidence?

|  A Great Doctor  |  show details
by Mariam Womble on Apr 12th, 2011

My daughter and I have used Dr Rovner for 26 years. He also delivered my grandson. He is the best, I would never consider using a different OB/GYN. Whe he tells me something, I know it will be honest and definitely in my best interest. Look no further, Dr Rovner is the Best!!

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

Dr. Rovner actually works at 2 hospitals. He also works at Baylor in Frisco.