Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Izabella Verbitsky
Dr. Izabella Verbitsky, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucker, GA, with another office in Tucker, GA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Verbitsky is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale and Decatur Medical Center. Dr. Verbitsky has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Izabella Verbitsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Izabella Verbitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.
Dr. Andrew Zadoff
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucker, GA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Willie Smith Jr
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Tucker, GA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Taylor Graves
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tucker, GA 0.01 mi27