A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Bui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Quang Bui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh Q. Bui practice?
- Dr. Minh Bui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minh Bui practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.