Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
Good bedside manner. Front office person janaya absolutely horrible- rude impolite and uncaring

July 24th, 2015
Do not recommend
The cockroaches spotted in the waiting room should have been a sign. The entire appointment was an utter waste of time. Not only did he misdiagnose me and fail to offer any care, but he was condescending and unsympathetic to my pain and concerns. He evn gave inaccurate medical information to his fellow, and when I politely corrected him, he abruptly ended my appointment. Terrible bedside manner, and a small, uncomfortable waiting area. As it turns out, my injuries do warrant surgery. Thankfully the new provider I'm seeing is helping me avoid it with PT and other non invasive options, which Dr. K failed to offer.

February 28th, 2015
ONE IN A MILLION
Dr. Kinderknecht is one of the best doctors I've ever gone to. His bedside manners are impeccable and when you send him an email he responds to you which most doctors do not do. I went to him for a second opinion and he was quick to get back to me after an MRI that my primary surgeon ordered to let me know what the results were. I still did not hear back from my doctor but I've heard from Dr. Kinderknecht. Unfortunately, Dr. Kinderknecht is not a surgeon because I would switch in a heartbeat to him to take over my case.

January 8th, 2015
Best doctor experience I have had in years.

December 16th, 2014
Go to him today!
I wish I could give him ten stars! He is intelligent, caring, easy to talk to, and an excellent doctor. He comes across as a regular guy you'd like to hang out with, but is so good at fixing what ails you. Do not hesitate. You will love him.

April 26th, 2014
AWESOME!!
Dr. K is the doctor I go to whenever I have done something to my body like a sports injury, and just regular aches and pains in my joints and limbs. Every time I see him, I wonder why all doctors can't be like him. He is thorough, actually LISTENS to you, is super knowledgeable, and has a superb bedside manner. He has helped me with every problem I've had. I find that as I get older, more aches and a bit of creaking continues to develop. I just hope he doesn't move or retire (ever) because I can see needing him for many years to come. I HIGHLY recommend him.