Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Do not recommend show details Do not recommend
Jul 24th, 2015

The cockroaches spotted in the waiting room should have been a sign. The entire appointment was an utter waste of time. Not only did he misdiagnose me and fail to offer any care, but he was condescending and unsympathetic to my pain and concerns. He evn gave inaccurate medical information to his fellow, and when I politely corrected him, he abruptly ended my appointment. Terrible bedside manner, and a small, uncomfortable waiting area. As it turns out, my injuries do warrant surgery. Thankfully the new provider I'm seeing is helping me avoid it with PT and other non invasive options, which Dr. K failed to offer.

ONE IN A MILLION show details ONE IN A MILLION
Feb 28th, 2015

Dr. Kinderknecht is one of the best doctors I've ever gone to. His bedside manners are impeccable and when you send him an email he responds to you which most doctors do not do. I went to him for a second opinion and he was quick to get back to me after an MRI that my primary surgeon ordered to let me know what the results were. I still did not hear back from my doctor but I've heard from Dr. Kinderknecht. Unfortunately, Dr. Kinderknecht is not a surgeon because I would switch in a heartbeat to him to take over my case.

Jan 8th, 2015

Best doctor experience I have had in years.

Go to him today! show details Go to him today!
by Jane S on Dec 16th, 2014

I wish I could give him ten stars! He is intelligent, caring, easy to talk to, and an excellent doctor. He comes across as a regular guy you'd like to hang out with, but is so good at fixing what ails you. Do not hesitate. You will love him.

AWESOME!! show details AWESOME!!
by S. Irene on Apr 26th, 2014

Dr. K is the doctor I go to whenever I have done something to my body like a sports injury, and just regular aches and pains in my joints and limbs. Every time I see him, I wonder why all doctors can't be like him. He is thorough, actually LISTENS to you, is super knowledgeable, and has a superb bedside manner. He has helped me with every problem I've had. I find that as I get older, more aches and a bit of creaking continues to develop. I just hope he doesn't move or retire (ever) because I can see needing him for many years to come. I HIGHLY recommend him.