A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Bruder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Bruder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack DR Bruder MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Bruder practice?
- Dr. Jack Bruder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Bruder practices Urology near College Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See College Point Urologists.