BEST STAFF. show details BEST STAFF.
by LISA on Nov 12th, 2014

By far the best office i have ever been to, Very friendly staff.

Avoid the Doctor!!! show details Avoid the Doctor!!!
May 1st, 2014

If you want to be made to feel like your health issues are a mental disorder, then you are in the right place! I have several medical issues and was sent to see Dr. Florin for neurological issues and he in turn did not bother to find out what was wrong with me. Rather, than actually be a Dr. he secretly puts that everything is mental in your patient file so that all your other Dr.'s can see it. He did not do anything but babble! Waste of time, money, and now I do not trust Doctors! Completely arrogant!

Decided not to go show details Decided not to go
by Paul on Feb 24th, 2014

No flexibility on appointments,, female person on the phone was unfriendly and the first thing out of her mouth was what kind of insurance did I have.. and I was referred to this office by a patient of his.... PASS on that...

Smart doc show details Smart doc
by Rebecca K on Feb 1st, 2013

He's been doing this a long time and is always spot on with his diagnosis. He's very smart and takes care of his patients.

Another doctor's rating show details Another doctor's rating
May 1st, 2011

I know many neurologists in Orange County, and I chose Dr. Florin.

A doctor rates another doctor show details A doctor rates another doctor
by JG, MD on Jun 4th, 2010

I am a physician who has the choice to see any physician I want. When I needed a neurologist for what I knew was going to be a difficult diagnosis and treatment course, I chose Jack Florin. Enough said.