Surgeons
Llanerch Medical Center
510 Darby Rd
Havertown, PA 19083
610-449-6499
Locations and availability (3)

|  The worst  |  show details
by Leo on Jan 23rd, 2014

Operated on my shoulder twice after a bad fall. After the second surgery I had no use of my shoulder, arm or hand. After the second surgery Dr. Kazanjian told my shoulder was healed. During recovery and physical therapy he made light of my extreme pain that continued after surgery. The physical therapist called him because she was told by him to rotate my shoulder causing clicking of bones that was unbearable. Finally sought help from a top orthopedic surgeon at the University of Pennsylvania . He looked at my most recent x-ray and told me my shoulder was still broken and no wonder I was still in extreme pain. At this point it was too late to do anything to recover the use of my arm. Dr. Kazanjian lied to me and ridiculed me for complaining about ongoing pain. I am permanently disabled and know he would not admit he was in over his head and should have referred me to a better doctor for the second surgery. I spoke to other Doctors who told me he was forced to leave a practice because of poor results after surgery. Do not ever trust this Doctor or let him operate on you.

|  show details
by Cathy Schalalbeo on Jul 9th, 2013

excellent DR He makes u feel at ease and and you realize immediately that he is extremely competent. I was totally satisfied with every aspect of his care and thankful to be in such competent hands.

|  A bad day or per-judge mental....bad none the less  |  show details
by Rich on May 11th, 2013

I saw him in urgent care. Rude, arrogant, dismissive, and judgmental are the words that come to mind. I went to urgent care for good cause and he made me feel like an idiot to be there. I ve spent > 20 years in direct care, seen my share of Docs I would not subject my pet dog to. This one now heads that list. I went specifically to see an orthopod and I hope this problem gets better but if it does it will be in spite of this osteopath. He also enjoyed eliciting pain. I wonder if I did something awful to him in a past life cause he treated me like crap from moment one.

|  oustanding!!!  |  show details
by K on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Kazanjian was terrific at diagnosing my shoulder, explained everything before and after he did it, and was very inclusive of my wife. Surgery was at Chester County Hospital, which was fine. Staff there very attentive to detail. I've recommended him to several friends - I'd go back in an instant and take any member of my family there too. Only 3*s for staff, but he was very responsive after I gave him feedback; appreciative of my perspective.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

One of the best docs I've ever encountered. Great bedside manner, took the time to listen to my concerns/complaints, thorough and was sure his staff kept my family informed during the surgery. Just a great all-around experience and would highly recommend him. I would definitely return to Dr. Kazanjian for my future orthopedic needs.

|  very bad doctor  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

lies and will disable you for life

|  Everything a surgeon should be  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

From first impression, through post- surgery, Dr. Kazanjian is one of the best docs I have met in my 58 years. A surgeon should exude and inspire confidence. He should be engaged in a dialogue with the patient. He should spend whatever time is necessary with the patient to answer questions and explain and set expectations. And he should have a great reputation with his professional staff. Dr. Kazanjian does and is all these. I was lucky to find him.