Dr. Jack Kazanjian DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Kazanjian is an excellent surgeon . He did a great job fixing my 80 yr old Mom's broken arm. He could not have been more caring and kind.

December 21st, 2015
I was impressed with Dr. Kazanjian's knowledge and experience. He was able to quickly diagnosis my supraspinatus shoulder injury and had a no-nonsense approach to both the surgery and rehabilitation. While different shoulder injuries have varying degrees of pain, lack of mobility and length of rehabilitation, I am happy to report my shoulder is feeling great. I was able to return to my full activities in only five months.

November 23rd, 2015
Investigator
I have had both rotator cuffs repaired. The second surgery involved extensive damage. I am active in contact sports and was able to get back to the contact. I was appreciative of the nuances of the surgery that Dr. Jack told me would happen. I would be able to have contact, but the strength would be slow in coming back. And that what happened, is happening. I was pleased enough with the surgery that when my wife required a similar surgery, I had no hesitation recommending Dr. Jack.

November 14th, 2015
Dr Jack Kazanjian,Tops in Orthopedics
Dr. Kazanjian is an old school doctor in the new world of medicine. He explains everything to you like an old friend that just so happens to have a degree in orthopedics.To the point and concise about your treatment and following rehab. By far the best ortho doctor that I have ever had to deal with.

September 15th, 2015
I can't say enough about Dr. Kazanjian. From his diagnosis to his post surgical follow up care, he made me feel comfortable every step of the way.

August 25th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Kazanjian is a true professional. He performed the surgery I had for a torn triceps. Not only did Dr. Kazanjian do a great job in the operating room, he was very informative and friendly during my follow up visits with him. He explained, very thoroughly, what had been done and answered any questions I had for him. His staff is also very friendly and professional. Dr. Kazanjian's services and staff are both top notch.

August 8th, 2015
Shoulder repair.
Excellent surgeon, great staff, well run office. I would recommend Dr. Jack to anyone without a second thought.

March 23rd, 2015
Life Saver
Seeing some mixed reviews of Dr Kazanjian, not really sure why, he's the man! It's always possible for a surgery to fail or not meet your expectations but I can honestly say Dr. Kazanjian has gotten my shoulder to about 99% (extreme slight loss of ROM) from a labrum tear and talking with friends/family who had shoulder surgery for similar issues (not from Dr. Kazanjian) I can say nobody made out better than me. Also you need TIME and PATIENCE, I feel some of these people posting haven't completely recovered yet. I really cannot thank him enough for what he did to me I'm stronger than ever and am PAIN FREE! It's a miracle we have people like him who can so drastically change your quality of life, I can't imagine if I got injured 40-50 years ago and nothing could be done about it!

March 18th, 2015
My name for Dr. Kazanjian is Dr. No Pain. He is very, very good.

November 6th, 2014
accounting clerk
I don't like Dr Jack Kazanjian last year. He treated me like childhood. He is rude, selfish and don't listen how I felt. I have shoulder pain for one year and three months. He did not find any MRI. He did shot my shoulder steriod twice. Still shoulder pain for one year and So my family dr referred me to another orthopaedic doctor. He found that I have worst labrum rc and bad inflammation. He believed me that I am right. He cares about me. I never returned to Dr. Jack Kazanjian again.

January 23rd, 2014
The worst
Operated on my shoulder twice after a bad fall. After the second surgery I had no use of my shoulder, arm or hand. After the second surgery Dr. Kazanjian told my shoulder was healed. During recovery and physical therapy he made light of my extreme pain that continued after surgery. The physical therapist called him because she was told by him to rotate my shoulder causing clicking of bones that was unbearable. Finally sought help from a top orthopedic surgeon at the University of Pennsylvania . He looked at my most recent x-ray and told me my shoulder was still broken and no wonder I was still in extreme pain. At this point it was too late to do anything to recover the use of my arm. Dr. Kazanjian lied to me and ridiculed me for complaining about ongoing pain. I am permanently disabled and know he would not admit he was in over his head and should have referred me to a better doctor for the second surgery. I spoke to other Doctors who told me he was forced to leave a practice because of poor results after surgery. Do not ever trust this Doctor or let him operate on you.

July 9th, 2013
excellent DR He makes u feel at ease and and you realize immediately that he is extremely competent. I was totally satisfied with every aspect of his care and thankful to be in such competent hands.