Dr. Jacob Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

Dr Klein is the best doctor and friend I have ever had. I have been his patient for 42 years and we have shared our views on life, ethics, and have had a wonderful time sharing our time together. I trust and love him with all my heart.we always have a laugh about the first time I saw you you were 27 and weighed117 and I always say and you had hair. A true professional and their are no greater doctor in the world.

October 21st, 2015

Better every year

Over the 40 years of being Dr. Klein's patient, he and his office staff have continued to have high standards, efficiency and courtesy. Everything is well thought out from the way the exam room is designed with a place to store your clothes during the exam to Dr. Klein staying abreast in his field and sharing why he using a treatment.

July 11th, 2013

Great doctor. Have been seeing him since 1975.

September 8th, 2011

Dr. Klein has been my doctor for well over 35 years. He is the best. I was a medical product sales rep for many years and consequently knew many OB-GYN's in the St. Louis area. Most are great people and very fine doctors but Dr. Klein is the best!

May 5th, 2011

Lisa Ann Ham

Dr Klein was my physician for many years while I lived in MO and, he was wonderful. I moved to Washington state and my new physician was a friend and past classmate that was also wonderful. I am relocating back to MO and once again I hope to be his patient.

March 1st, 2011

Dr. Klein has been my doctor for 14 years and delivered both of my children. He is wonderfully kind and caring. I even called him when I was having a medical problem not related to OB-GYN just to get some guidance. He called me 3-4 times and over the weekend until he reached me because he knew how worried I was. I don't know what I will do when he retires!

November 13th, 2009

4 Stars

Hi, my name is Kat M. & I just found this site so thought I should share!My sister was the first one to start going to Dr. Klein over 20 years ago, I soon followed. Now my two daughters go to Dr. Klein. We all live in Illinois so we all make our appointments on the same day!! Dr. Klein has delivered my daughters two sons who are now 8 and 5. He made their pregency and delivery a wonderful experience! In fact after the 5 year old's birth he wanted to be the one to come to the waiting room to get us grandparents!!I don't know what we are going to do when Dr. Klein decides to retire as he makes that 'yearly' not so unbearable.His conversation always centers on something that is personnal to you. These last few years we have shared stories of our grandchildren. If anyone is looking for good ob/gynecologist go see Dr. Jacob Klien. P.S.If you don't want to, they don't even make you do that dreaded 'weigh in'!!

March 23rd, 2009