A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Davis-Herr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Davis-Herr, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Davis-Herr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis-Herr graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Davis-Herr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- THR Presbyterian Hospital of Flower Mound
- Presbytarian Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Leticia Davis-Herr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Davis-Herr practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Davis-Herr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Davis-Herr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.