Obstetrician & Gynecologist
4001 Long Prairie Rd
Suite 150
Flower Mound, TX 75028
972-420-1470
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
 |  Dr. Davis-Herr is awesome!  |  show details
by MARIA V. PUENTE on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Davis -Herr is a wonderful doctor. I feel that she is more than just my doctor , she is my friend. She really listens to my concerns and is very sympathetic and encouraging. I am very blessed to have her as my doctor. I am also very proud to announce that my oldest daughter is expecting her first baby at the end of the year and that Dr. Davis- Herr will be her Obstetrician. I can have peace of mind knowing that my daughter and future grandchild are in good hands!! Thank you Dr. Herr for all that you do :)

|  Missed very abnormal lab results  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

I saw dr herr and labs drawn at my yearly exam. One came pack slightly abnormal so I needed to have a redrawn. I asked her if she would mind checking my other levels because I hadn't felt normal since coming off of birth control. I received results via email one week later telling me everything was normal and to proceed using OPK to try to achieve pregnancy. Six months later after using OPK and not becoming pregnant I asked her to order labs on my husband. When we met with her one week after my husband results to come back six months after my initial visit. She gave my husband has normal results and then told me that she missed something very important on mine. It is test that shows your level of ovarian reserve. It was the second test on the first page. When my husband asked how she could've missed such an abnormal results. Her answer was we just did. This lbs was not slightly out of range...it was undectable. She then proceeded to tell me that I needed to see a fertility specialist because without it I had a 0% percent chance of getting pregnant on my own. She then rushed out of the room to take a phone call. I found her extremely unprofessional and she wasted six months in what is such a critical time of reproductive life. I feel that she never took me seriously since I was only 33 at the time. Take my advice and find another doctor.

by Everton Beckford on Jan 27th, 2014

Best MD....Well knowledgeable and great personality...

|  The best OBGYN in Flower Mound!  |  show details
by KSP on Oct 11th, 2013

I've been a patient for five years and I absolutely adore Dr. Herr. She has excellent bedside manner... talking to her is like talking to one of your best friends (no, I don't personally know her). She reads your file before entering the exam room and asks about your kids by name. I appreciate the extra effort that most doctors wouldn't make. She addresses and questions or concerns you may have with compassion. She delivered both of my kids and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Her office does do a hospital rotation between doctors, so if you want to make sure she delivers your baby, you'll need to schedule your delivery.

|  Not the doctor for me  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Herr and had a great experience so far. I recently found out I was pregnant and decided to continue to use her as my OBGYN. My first appointment was the most unpleasant experience. She told me there was not a heart beat and went on to state how my body was would take care of it etc. She prescribed pain meds for my miscarriage and discussed a DNC very soon if that was the route I wanted to choose. She did say she was certain it was a miscarriage but would double check 3 days later. For 3 days I was a disaster-emotions like I had never experienced- etc. It was a very stressful 3 days. WHen I went back 3 days later she looked again and saw the baby and a heartbeat. She said she must have measured soft tissue or something else. Her measurements were .6 CM off from the previous sono and was a week off. My husband and I mentioned the stress we had been under the last 3 days and she simply said- thats pregnancy for you. She never acknowledged she made a mistake. At the end of the appointment I had to ask for information on the pregnancy (meds to take if ill, foods to stay away from, etc.) she provided NO information to me. I felt like a bother to her and was taking up her time. I do not feel confident in her as a doctor and have chosen to see another doctor. If you feel like something isnt right, seek another opinion. I will not go back and would not recommend her to anyone.

Jul 26th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr Herr. She is unwilling to dig deeper after initial diagnosis. After seeing her multiple times for a chronic condition , I started to think I was crazy, based on the way she treated me. I was new to the area and stayed with her as a patient for 6 months. So grateful I finally got a second opinion. My new doctor took the time to disuss options and treatments. Didn't make me feel crazy for asking questions. I've never written a negative review. Unfortunately Dr Herr was not the doctor for me

|  Saved my son's life!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

I had an emergency C section. Dr. Davis-Herr had my son out in 1 minute! He is fine and I now know what a miracle he turned out to be thanks to God and Dr. Davis-Herr! I would recommend her to anyone!!! Fantastic!!!!

|  incompetent  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

She has a great bedside manner and very friendly, but relatively young, inexperienced and does not know what she is doing. I have chronic yeast infection. Instead of getting to the bottom of the issue, she keeps giving me one time prescribed pills. Does not try to resolve the issue by looking at the facts, causes and does not find out actually what type of yeast I have and why cannot be completely cured. I am tired of getting quick fixes that does not address the actual problem. On my last visit, she told me she could see the yeast under the microscope and gave me a prescribed pill. However, when they sent my culture to the lab, they told me the results were negative, the lab did not find any trace of yeast or any bacteria. That was a disturbing conflict. I wanted to talk to the doctor. Instead, I was only allowed to ask the nurse the questions over the phone. That is why I am getting a 2nd opinion. I do not recommend her for serious conditions.

|  Love my Dr.  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr Dacis-Herr is a great obgyn to have! I am so glad I found her. She delivered my first baby and will now be delivering my second baby :) She is very aring and is always a great listener. She answers all my questions and I feel very comfortable with her!

|  Anonymous  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 10th, 2011

Office staff at front desk- RUDE... nurse was awesome fr Dr. Davis -Herr

|  The best OB I've ever had.  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

She has delivered 3 of my 4 children. She is always caring, asks how I'm doing, how are the kids, how is my husband, everything going OK etc. Very friendly, always eager to help me. The staff and nurses are just as helpful. They watch my younger children for me while I have exams. The kids love them. She is great during delivery, calms me, and very patient! She made delivery peaceful!!

Dec 22nd, 2010

The office staff is very impolite. No personal touch. Doctor does not remember patient history. 'Finish the task and GO' kind. The front desk is assigned finite task and cannot help with anything else out of way. Any services generally available in other doctors offices cannot be assumed will be available at this office. Very appointments, tests, treatments time and again as I encountered miscommunication a number of times.

|  A Patient  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2010

LOVE Dr. Davis-Herr. She has ALWAYS taken the time to discuss all of my questions. She has always been spot-on with diagnosis and treatment. She has a great bedside manner.

by Former Patient on Oct 11th, 2009

Felt insignificant. Diagnosed with yeast and bacterial infection. Gave me horrible antibiotics that made me very ill. Went for a second opinion at another office, and the doctor found nothing wrong with me. Save yourself the time! Go somewhere else.

|  Teacher  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2009

she is great

|  Seek 2nd Opinion  |  show details
by Christa on Dec 13th, 2008

I contacted Dr. Davis-Herr due to lower back & pelvic pain that had become increasingly worse over the last month, after an u/s showed a cyst. Dr. Davis-Herr told me that it was natural for my body to make cysts when I told her that I had been diagnosed w/ PCOS and endometriosis. She refused to examine me for the pain in any way, gave me Celebrex & told me I was fine. I have lived with this pain for just over 2 months.It has gone from moderate about 2wks a month to moderate-severe everyday.I kept to myself the last 2 months.Thought if it was normal, I could get through each day with it.I took sleeping pills to get through the night, the celebrex no longer helps even a little. I went to a new doctor yesterday at a friends urging that I seek a 2nd opinion. I was immediately sent for an u/s, where it was discovered that I have 2 golf ball size growths on each of my ovaries, & a lrg amount of free fluid. One though circular as a cyst, is not clear. I am told that either it's a cyst that is actively bleeding or is filled with tissue. Another is not uniform in shape and is the one that concerns my new doctor the most. He order blood work for Ovarian Cancer, and I am scheduled for surgery this week,the soonest I could make arrangements for my children and at work. I urge you to seek a second opinion if something feels wrong and Davis-Herr tells you, you are fine. Don't allow yourself to feel as insignificant I did.

|  Great OB...  |  show details
by Hall on May 19th, 2008

I have only been seeing this doctor for about 3 mths now but she is great! She followed up with me after I had a bad situation happen. Just called me up to make sure that I was ok. Has a great bedside manner and is very friendly. Really works with you and your insurance company to get things covered. All in all, I would recommend her to EVERYONE!! All of the doctors in her office are great too.