Dr. Jacqueline Davis-Herr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
Best one out there
I love dr. Davis herr. I've seen her 9+ years as a teen, with my first pregnancy and now going to my second. Even moving to Plano, I have never found a better OBGYN than her and think he drive is well worth it. I've spoken so highly of her my sister and mother have switched to her. She's also delivered my sisters baby. Her staff is nice and hard working with any insurance issues,.

January 10th, 2016
Possibly the best OBGYN I've seen EVER!
I did spend time reviewing local physicians and chose to schedule my wellness woman appointment with Jacqueline Herr. I am so glad I did, she is fantastic! She asked all the right questions, addressed concerns, spend time going over my medical history. You can just feel the care and compassion she has for her patients. I would have loved to have her as my OB while I was pregnant. Hands down one of the best physicians I've ever seen.

February 18th, 2015
Professional at all times! I'm a nurse and I highly recommend her.

May 14th, 2014
Dr. Davis-Herr is awesome!
Dr. Davis -Herr is a wonderful doctor. I feel that she is more than just my doctor , she is my friend. She really listens to my concerns and is very sympathetic and encouraging. I am very blessed to have her as my doctor. I am also very proud to announce that my oldest daughter is expecting her first baby at the end of the year and that Dr. Davis- Herr will be her Obstetrician. I can have peace of mind knowing that my daughter and future grandchild are in good hands!! Thank you Dr. Herr for all that you do :)

January 29th, 2014
Missed very abnormal lab results
I saw dr herr and labs drawn at my yearly exam. One came pack slightly abnormal so I needed to have a redrawn. I asked her if she would mind checking my other levels because I hadn't felt normal since coming off of birth control. I received results via email one week later telling me everything was normal and to proceed using OPK to try to achieve pregnancy. Six months later after using OPK and not becoming pregnant I asked her to order labs on my husband. When we met with her one week after my husband results to come back six months after my initial visit. She gave my husband has normal results and then told me that she missed something very important on mine. It is test that shows your level of ovarian reserve. It was the second test on the first page. When my husband asked how she could've missed such an abnormal results. Her answer was we just did. This lbs was not slightly out of range...it was undectable. She then proceeded to tell me that I needed to see a fertility specialist because without it I had a 0% percent chance of getting pregnant on my own. She then rushed out of the room to take a phone call. I found her extremely unprofessional and she wasted six months in what is such a critical time of reproductive life. I feel that she never took me seriously since I was only 33 at the time. Take my advice and find another doctor.

January 27th, 2014
Best MD....Well knowledgeable and great personality...

October 11th, 2013
The best OBGYN in Flower Mound!
I've been a patient for five years and I absolutely adore Dr. Herr. She has excellent bedside manner... talking to her is like talking to one of your best friends (no, I don't personally know her). She reads your file before entering the exam room and asks about your kids by name. I appreciate the extra effort that most doctors wouldn't make. She addresses and questions or concerns you may have with compassion. She delivered both of my kids and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Her office does do a hospital rotation between doctors, so if you want to make sure she delivers your baby, you'll need to schedule your delivery.

July 30th, 2013
Not the doctor for me
I have been a patient of Dr. Herr and had a great experience so far. I recently found out I was pregnant and decided to continue to use her as my OBGYN. My first appointment was the most unpleasant experience. She told me there was not a heart beat and went on to state how my body was would take care of it etc. She prescribed pain meds for my miscarriage and discussed a DNC very soon if that was the route I wanted to choose. She did say she was certain it was a miscarriage but would double check 3 days later. For 3 days I was a disaster-emotions like I had never experienced- etc. It was a very stressful 3 days. WHen I went back 3 days later she looked again and saw the baby and a heartbeat. She said she must have measured soft tissue or something else. Her measurements were .6 CM off from the previous sono and was a week off. My husband and I mentioned the stress we had been under the last 3 days and she simply said- thats pregnancy for you. She never acknowledged she made a mistake. At the end of the appointment I had to ask for information on the pregnancy (meds to take if ill, foods to stay away from, etc.) she provided NO information to me. I felt like a bother to her and was taking up her time. I do not feel confident in her as a doctor and have chosen to see another doctor. If you feel like something isnt right, seek another opinion. I will not go back and would not recommend her to anyone.

July 26th, 2013
I would not recommend Dr Herr. She is unwilling to dig deeper after initial diagnosis. After seeing her multiple times for a chronic condition , I started to think I was crazy, based on the way she treated me. I was new to the area and stayed with her as a patient for 6 months. So grateful I finally got a second opinion. My new doctor took the time to disuss options and treatments. Didn't make me feel crazy for asking questions. I've never written a negative review. Unfortunately Dr Herr was not the doctor for me

March 24th, 2012
Saved my son's life!
I had an emergency C section. Dr. Davis-Herr had my son out in 1 minute! He is fine and I now know what a miracle he turned out to be thanks to God and Dr. Davis-Herr! I would recommend her to anyone!!! Fantastic!!!!

March 8th, 2012
incompetent
She has a great bedside manner and very friendly, but relatively young, inexperienced and does not know what she is doing. I have chronic yeast infection. Instead of getting to the bottom of the issue, she keeps giving me one time prescribed pills. Does not try to resolve the issue by looking at the facts, causes and does not find out actually what type of yeast I have and why cannot be completely cured. I am tired of getting quick fixes that does not address the actual problem. On my last visit, she told me she could see the yeast under the microscope and gave me a prescribed pill. However, when they sent my culture to the lab, they told me the results were negative, the lab did not find any trace of yeast or any bacteria. That was a disturbing conflict. I wanted to talk to the doctor. Instead, I was only allowed to ask the nurse the questions over the phone. That is why I am getting a 2nd opinion. I do not recommend her for serious conditions.

February 28th, 2012
Love my Dr.
Dr Dacis-Herr is a great obgyn to have! I am so glad I found her. She delivered my first baby and will now be delivering my second baby :) She is very aring and is always a great listener. She answers all my questions and I feel very comfortable with her!