A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hrivnak
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hrivnak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrivnak graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hrivnak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline A Hrivnak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Hrivnak practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians and Tacoma Neurologists.