A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrivnak graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hrivnak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline A Hrivnak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Hrivnak practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Hrivnak practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians and Tacoma Neurologists.