Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Deborah McNealy on May 11th, 2015

Dr. Moritz was wonderful and very patient with me during my first visit, my diagnosis, my second opinion, my surgery, and my followup. His humor put me at ease. I recommend him highly, if you are lookong for an ob/gyn.

I made a great choice show details I made a great choice
by Samantha N on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr Moritz was like a dream come true!!!!! I had been assigned overseas on a temporary work duty and having difficulty with my regular GYN dealing with my fibroids. I decided that I needed to take action on my own and started online research when I found Dr Moritz. I scheduled an appt which was over a month out, but well worth the wait. From the time he walked into the exam room I was at ease and laughing. He asked why I came to see him and listened as I gave my drawn out story. From there he gave me my options and told me to weigh each one and then let him know when I was ready. It took me 9 months to get up my nerve, but when I called he was right there and ready to pick up where I had left off. This was my first surgery and no research can prepare you for that "day". Once again he put me at ease and made me laugh away my fears. I could not have asked for a better surgeon or surgery. Four weeks later and I am doing so well and my bikini cut incision is impressive, especially considering how big my fibroids were. Thank you Dr Moritz, Rosa and staff!!!!!

Outstanding doctor nd human being show details Outstanding doctor nd human being
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. Moritz is the best doctor I have ever been to. He not only treats each patient with excellent care and compassion,but sees each person as an individual and has a unique personal as well as professional approach.. I have recommended him to many family members and friends. Each one of them has been appreciative at finding such an excellent doctor.

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
Jun 27th, 2012

I'm 6 months pregnant and had another Ob-Gyn for my first trimester. When the nurses at the hospital noticed how poorly informed I was since my doctor didn't disclose prevalent information, she recommended I switch to Dr. Moritz. I love his bedside manner, humor and attentiveness. His response time on emails are very comforting and reassuring. He is definitely worth the wait thus far.

Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
May 4th, 2012

This guy is a politician, he is not a good doctor. I had to change doctors mid-way through pregnancy because he was so terrible, his bedside manner while I was in the hospital was atrocious, he was cracking jokes as I was suffering the greatest suffering of my life.

Great MD show details Great MD
Oct 3rd, 2011

I have been seeing this ob/gyn for almost 10 years. I have fibroids and had two c-sections and he has been my saving grace through it all. He has beensupportive and caring and ha come to see me almost everyday when i was hospitalized. my husband loves him and we are very blessed to have him in our life.

Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Moritz is an amazing doctor and is top notch.

Trust with My Life show details Trust with My Life
by Tonya Parker on Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Moritz has been my doctor for nearly 15 years. We have been through the very thick and very thin. When I found a lump in my breast I called him right away, and he referred me to a doctor who is in the top of his field. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, it was the first and only time I had ever seen D. Moritz look worried. Although breast cancer is not his area of expertise he was very much involved in my care and went above and beyond to help me in any way he could. He is the one doctor that I can honestly say I trust completely with my life; because he has proven many times that he has my very best interest at heart.

Lovely OB, Wait time-Ridiculious!! show details Lovely OB, Wait time-Ridiculious!!
Aug 3rd, 2009

Moritz is awesome! Delsa is Super Awesome!!!(sorry Moritz)If you leave him a message and the staff delivers it! you will always hear back from him. He was very great throughout my pregnancy. Asked me to come in to the office at once as soon there was something odd going on. Had enough time in the wait room to contemplate about life, which at times I wish i could skip.Office Staff are great but you have to be nice to them. If you are not nice, they can be mean!! Understandable!!