Obstetricians & Gynecologists
315 W 57th St
Ste 204
New York, NY 10019
212-603-4160
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding doctor nd human being  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. Moritz is the best doctor I have ever been to. He not only treats each patient with excellent care and compassion,but sees each person as an individual and has a unique personal as well as professional approach.. I have recommended him to many family members and friends. Each one of them has been appreciative at finding such an excellent doctor.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I'm 6 months pregnant and had another Ob-Gyn for my first trimester. When the nurses at the hospital noticed how poorly informed I was since my doctor didn't disclose prevalent information, she recommended I switch to Dr. Moritz. I love his bedside manner, humor and attentiveness. His response time on emails are very comforting and reassuring. He is definitely worth the wait thus far.

|  Terrible doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

This guy is a politician, he is not a good doctor. I had to change doctors mid-way through pregnancy because he was so terrible, his bedside manner while I was in the hospital was atrocious, he was cracking jokes as I was suffering the greatest suffering of my life.

|  Great MD  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

I have been seeing this ob/gyn for almost 10 years. I have fibroids and had two c-sections and he has been my saving grace through it all. He has beensupportive and caring and ha come to see me almost everyday when i was hospitalized. my husband loves him and we are very blessed to have him in our life.

|  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Moritz is an amazing doctor and is top notch.

|  Trust with My Life  |  show details
by Tonya Parker on Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Moritz has been my doctor for nearly 15 years. We have been through the very thick and very thin. When I found a lump in my breast I called him right away, and he referred me to a doctor who is in the top of his field. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, it was the first and only time I had ever seen D. Moritz look worried. Although breast cancer is not his area of expertise he was very much involved in my care and went above and beyond to help me in any way he could. He is the one doctor that I can honestly say I trust completely with my life; because he has proven many times that he has my very best interest at heart.

|  Lovely OB, Wait time-Ridiculious!!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

Moritz is awesome! Delsa is Super Awesome!!!(sorry Moritz)If you leave him a message and the staff delivers it! you will always hear back from him. He was very great throughout my pregnancy. Asked me to come in to the office at once as soon there was something odd going on. Had enough time in the wait room to contemplate about life, which at times I wish i could skip.Office Staff are great but you have to be nice to them. If you are not nice, they can be mean!! Understandable!!