Dr. Jagdeep Mehrok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jagdeep Mehrok?

January 15th, 2017

Not Interested in Patients

She's currently my primary and used to be my sisters. Her visits are always rushed. She hardly listens or gives you time to explain symptoms. Once she's listened to enough she will start prescribing meds to help with the symptoms and will leave the room without saying anything. She's always been rude and dismissive with me, so I'm not sure if this is an isolated issue and she's fine with other patients. Once I went in because I had chronic dizziness and nausea (not pregnant) and she prescribed me 5 different meds, including Flonase. I didn't understand and asked her why I should take these meds. She dismissed my concerns to why I thought I was having these issues and said we should see if the meds help fix the issue. My concern was not fixing the symptoms but finding out why to see if I should see a specialist or change my habits. She got up and said I was free to get a second opinion and left the room.

February 25th, 2016

She was courteous, but to every problem I had her solution was either to get a test done or prescribe super strong meds so cover up the problem but not solve it. She removed a mole and she was not kind when I was super nervous and then when she took the stitches out a week later it promptly ripped open. And again, she wasn't nice when I responded how worried I was. She never seemed particularly concerned with any problem I had. I felt like she took advantage of my concerns and would charge me for unnecessary tests. (The mole was benign and I previously had been told by a dermatologist that it didn't need to be removed). I can't say she wrongly diagnosed me, all I can say is that the diagnosis was always either that she couldn't help me and that it would be fine. I always left feeling helpless. I saw her 5-6 times over about 2 years.

March 3rd, 2012

very friendly, very comforting and a knowledgeable doctor...i highly recommend her as a family doctor.

January 11th, 2017