A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahangir Sharifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jahangir Sharifi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharifi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sharifi has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharifi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jahangir Sharifi practice?
Dr. Jahangir Sharifi practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.