A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahangir Sharifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jahangir Sharifi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jahangir Sharifi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharifi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sharifi has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahangir Sharifi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jahangir Sharifi practice?
- Dr. Jahangir Sharifi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jahangir Sharifi practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.