A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahanshah Seraji Bozorgzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jahanshah Seraji Bozorgzad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jahanshah Seraji Bozorgzad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seraji Bozorgzad graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seraji Bozorgzad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seraji Bozorgzad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jahanshah Seraji Bozorgzad practice?
Dr. Jahanshah Seraji Bozorgzad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Lynbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.