A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Rho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Rho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Rho, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rho graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jai H. Rho practice?
Dr. Jai Rho practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.