A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Bastidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Bastidas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Bastidas, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastidas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bastidas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Bastidas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Bastidas practice?
- Dr. Jaime Bastidas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Bastidas practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Bethlehem Surgeons and Bethlehem Plastic Surgeons.