A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Yun, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime DR Yun MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime D. Yun practice?
- Dr. Jaime Yun has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Yun practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.