A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Yun, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Yun MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Yun practice?
- Dr. Jaime Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Yun practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.