A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Yun, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Yun MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Yun practice?
- Dr. Jaime Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Yun practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.