Dr. James Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016
Dr. Reynolds surgery returned me to the living, after 2 years of being largely confined to a bed. He tells it like it is, and inspires trust. Highly recommended.

March 25th, 2016
TONY B

March 2nd, 2015
First Dr. who knew what was wrong within a few minutes of my visit. Looked at the same x-rays as every other ill informed MD

November 15th, 2013
I had surgery performed by Dr. Reynolds and I thank god everyday that I found him. I have regained my life because of him. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's very caring not only to me but my mom and the rest of my family before and after my surgery. I have traveled 2 and a half hours each way for the last 5 years to see such a good doctor and would do it all over again.

March 16th, 2013
Failed back sx
Ive been disabled since 1993 with a back injury and have always had difficulty getting pain control to live a normal life. I would say my life was stolen by this difficulty. I had back sx in 2010 by dr. Kenneth light. Dr. Light refused to handle my pain by refusing to give me pain medication when I was cut off all pain meds by a kaiser md (dr. Brian hertz). I left kaiser immediately when this happened as it was the 2nd time it did happen. The first time dr. Hertz was forced to remedicate. In an effort to get relief I tried to make an appt. with dr. Reynolds but was refused and told not to call. My sister, approx. 10years ago had an epidural accident while under dr. White and dr. Reynolds care and is currently on OxyContin, soma, methadone, and dilauded. She also had a concurrent back injury. I have so much pain i would go wherever there would be relief. She isn't having problems getting pain control and rightfully so. I've been on all the listed meds before for my intractable pain but now I'm having problems getting pain control post sx and for nerve damage accrued since my injury in 1993. Some mds have told me that they are under pressure not to control pain because of possible govt. investigations. This situation should not be happening and is not the case in many European countries. Maybe dr. Light is suffering from this problem, I can only speculate. Dr. Light has also not evaluated my result and explained why the procedure did not correct my problem. My advise is not to have back sx with any back sx without getting a signed agreement that they will control pain. Another problem I've had, is getting md problems corrected by another md. Drs don't like to contradict their colleagues. An example of this is my inability to get an appt with spine cares dr. Reynolds. My pain control problems started at kaiser where I was refused pain control for back pain and sciatica. I left kaiser because of this, and dr. Light refused to give me pain medication for the problem, that he operated on me for. I would also not have back sx with a sx that made you sign an agreement saying he would not dispense pain meds( dr. Zucherman). Back sx may not lead to zero pain. Don't sign away your right to relief. Caveat emptor

September 23rd, 2012
Got my life back!
I was in denial of just how disabled I had become due to a back problem that was the result of an accident. I was able to live a full life after Dr. Reynolds performed a three level fusion. He is down to earth, honest, humble, caring and extremely gifted as a surgeon.

May 1st, 2012
excellent results
I can't say enough about my mothers surgical experience with Dr Reynolds. He was everything you want in a surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 14th, 2011
Dr. Reynolds has performed 3 surgeries on me and saved my life.

March 31st, 2011
fusion L3,L4,L5
BUY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR EVER. THANK YOU FOR MY FUSION.....

March 31st, 2008
Very Professional
Dr. Reynolds is very professional and down to earth. Appears to tell it like it is and has many years of experience. Takes the time to fully analyze issues presented and provides complete explanation.

August 17th, 2017