A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentley
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bentley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bentley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bentley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Bentley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bentley practice?
- Dr. James Bentley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bentley practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors.