A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentley
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bentley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bentley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bentley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Bentley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bentley practice?
- Dr. James Bentley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bentley practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.