James Chabala Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen James Chabala?

Horrible

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I saw Dr. chabala several years ago when my sister asked me to go with her to an appointment. She had been sober for 4 days and asked for a prescription for a non-narcotic pain reliever in order to enter rehab. He laughed and assured her she needed to be on narcotics. She soon overdosed but survived. I called the office to notify them and they assured me he would not prescribe narcotics anymore. He continued, and even added additional medications. She did not survive her next overdose. DEA should look over his records.

Worst Doctor Ever - Dr. James Chabala

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Terrible doctor, yelled at me and wouldn't let me leave the visit room until I yelled at him to let me out right now! Refused to order an xray refferal requested by an ENT specialist regarding my 4 yr old and threatened to block me from getting a second option from another doctor. Made me cry.

SEE ANYONE ELSE BUT HIM!!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

1st I was waiting in the patient room and heard his assistant telling him why I was there and actually heard him laugh. He walked into the room and did not introduce himself, then said in his irritable old man voice and a shrug, "so...why are you here?" I should have walked out then. He was very short with me and I was the last patient so it looked like they were just trying to get out the door. His assistant also handed 2 rx's, but did not tell me that they were just copies and she had already called them in. I waited in line forever at a nearby pharmacy only to find out they were called in to my regular pharmacy. Will NEVER go back there!

No bedside manner

Posted on March 30th, 2012

He didn't even introduce himself when he walked in to the room. He immediately began to mumble something about my daughter's condition and I had a hard time understanding him. He made no attempt to make me my 2 year old daughter who was obviously scared feel any better about being in a doctor's office. Overall, it seemed to me that he has been doing this for quite some time and couldn't put the energy into acknowledging there were actual people in front of him. Just sad.

Very poor bedside manner