Dr. James Chabala MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Vista, CA

3.3

July 12th, 2012
Worst Doctor Ever - Dr. James Chabala
Terrible doctor, yelled at me and wouldn't let me leave the visit room until I yelled at him to let me out right now! Refused to order an xray refferal requested by an ENT specialist regarding my 4 yr old and threatened to block me from getting a second option from another doctor. Made me cry.

June 26th, 2012
SEE ANYONE ELSE BUT HIM!!
1st I was waiting in the patient room and heard his assistant telling him why I was there and actually heard him laugh. He walked into the room and did not introduce himself, then said in his irritable old man voice and a shrug, "so...why are you here?" I should have walked out then. He was very short with me and I was the last patient so it looked like they were just trying to get out the door. His assistant also handed 2 rx's, but did not tell me that they were just copies and she had already called them in. I waited in line forever at a nearby pharmacy only to find out they were called in to my regular pharmacy. Will NEVER go back there!

March 30th, 2012
No bedside manner
He didn't even introduce himself when he walked in to the room. He immediately began to mumble something about my daughter's condition and I had a hard time understanding him. He made no attempt to make me my 2 year old daughter who was obviously scared feel any better about being in a doctor's office. Overall, it seemed to me that he has been doing this for quite some time and couldn't put the energy into acknowledging there were actual people in front of him. Just sad.