James Chabala, MD

Graybill Medical Group - Vista Office
840 Townsite Drive
Vista, CA 92084
(866) 228-2236
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Worst Doctor Ever - Dr. James Chabala  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Terrible doctor, yelled at me and wouldn't let me leave the visit room until I yelled at him to let me out right now! Refused to order an xray refferal requested by an ENT specialist regarding my 4 yr old and threatened to block me from getting a second option from another doctor. Made me cry.

|  SEE ANYONE ELSE BUT HIM!!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

1st I was waiting in the patient room and heard his assistant telling him why I was there and actually heard him laugh. He walked into the room and did not introduce himself, then said in his irritable old man voice and a shrug, "so...why are you here?" I should have walked out then. He was very short with me and I was the last patient so it looked like they were just trying to get out the door. His assistant also handed 2 rx's, but did not tell me that they were just copies and she had already called them in. I waited in line forever at a nearby pharmacy only to find out they were called in to my regular pharmacy. Will NEVER go back there!

|  No bedside manner  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

He didn't even introduce himself when he walked in to the room. He immediately began to mumble something about my daughter's condition and I had a hard time understanding him. He made no attempt to make me my 2 year old daughter who was obviously scared feel any better about being in a doctor's office. Overall, it seemed to me that he has been doing this for quite some time and couldn't put the energy into acknowledging there were actual people in front of him. Just sad.

|  Never see this doctor!  |  show details
by nnn111 on Jan 28th, 2009 on kudzu.com

My nightmare started when the facility that he sees patients at in Vista lost my urine sample and then lied about it. Once my husband realized that he was getting the run around when trying to get my results, he went to the urgent care facility only to be greeted by a threatening and profane Dr. Chabala who in his irrational tantrum, threatened my husband. Dr. Chabala should not be practicing medicine.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com